You have an EDI/Stacked file output type Integration Center job and notice in preview and output that you have an unwanted header row.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Integration Center
- Go to particular EDI type job
- In Configure Fields you see in preview mode a blank header row
- In Review and Run, you see the first field as "New Element"
In the icd file there should be an additional structure in "Output Fields" section which causes this extra line. It is possible the end user would have created a line and deleted and this would have corrupted the icd file.
- To clear the line, you need to download the ICD file for the job. (Save > Export Integration Definition)
- Remove the additional structure from the "Output Fields" in the ICD file
- additional structure will show as: "label": "New Element"
- Save the file with the additional structure removed
- Create a new IC job with the newly saved ICD file (Create > Import an Integration Definition)
Label, New Element, Output Fields, Unwanted Row, EDI, Stacked, Integration Center , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC-JOB , Integration Center Job , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions