After running MRP, the planned order or purchase requisition is generated for the customer stock segment or project stock segment.
However, the quantity is not splitted even if you have already set the 'maximum lot size' in the material master.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP ERP All versions
- SAP ERP Central Component All versions
- SAP R/3 All versions
- SAP R/3 Enterprise All versions
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA All versions
lot size, lot-size, EX, Lot Size:MTO, make-to-order, make to order, maximum lot size , KBA , PP-MRP-PR , Planning Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.