- When scheduling a report of any type to a File system as the Destination, the schedule or publication fails with the error:
"Destination file error. [Failed to write to the specified directory]: [CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged]"
- In the Adaptive Job Server destination settings, the Directory, Username, and Password fields are filled in but the error still occurs
- In the Schedule Destination properties, the credentials and directory is filled in but the error still occurs
- User is writing to a network drive (UNC) or shared file location
- User is writing to a local disk directory
- Error occurs on both CMC and BI Launchpad
File System Destination, File System, destination file error, Error: destination file error. [Failed to write to the specified directory]: [CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged], write access, credentials, network drive, UNC, SIA Service Account, schedule, publication , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.