- Is it okay to specify Theme-Root after @ as follows?
- The change points are as follows:
1) The FQDN is omitted and only the URI is left.
2) Changing the path of the running service.
3) No client number is specified.
- SAP Netweaver ABAP
- SAP S/4HANA for ABAP (on-premise)
- UI Theme Designer on ABAP
<theme-root>, parameter, UI, Theme designer, theme, theming service, sap, bc, portal, fiori, themeswebdavlistener, webdav, WebDynpro ABAP, WebDynpro Java, SAPGUI for HTML, Base/, UI5/ and UR/, framework, sap-theme parameter, theming repository. , KBA , CA-UI2-THD , Theme Designer , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.