You want to cancel the Inbound Delivery ID however system throws the below error message though document flow looks fine:-
Technical error APSLL_RT 000; report an incident
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Inbound Logistics workcenter
- Go to the Inbound Deliveries view
- Search required Inbound Delivery ID
- Select and edit it
- View all and choose Cancel
- System throws above error.
Since the put away task is still with status: In process and warehouse order is with status: Started, system throws error.
Put Away task must be processed correctly and should be with status Finished.
- Go to the Inbound Logistics work center
- Go to the Task Control view
- Select the relevant task ID against the Inbound Delivery ID
- Select it and choose Confirm
- Now complete the task, the status will be Finished
- Once it is done, perform adjustment confirmation against the relevant warehouse order ID.
- At last, cancel the required Inbound Delivery ID
APSLL_RT 000, Technical error APSLL_RT 000; report an incident , Inbound Delivery, Task Control, Started, warehouse order, Cancel , KBA , apsll_rt 000 , inbound delivery , task control , warehouse order , cancel , technical error apsll_rt 000; report an , SRD-SCM-WME-INB , Inbound Logistics , Problem