- Configure ASE to work with SSL and LDAP
- Need to configure Acitve Messaging to work with SSL with MQ
- Looking for exact step by step procedure to how to do this
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Active Messaging
- IBM Websphere MQ
MQ, Active Messaging, SSL , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.