When accessing Capabilities Portfolio page, the message "There are no capabilities assigned to you" is displayed.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Center of Capabilities
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Capabilities Portfolio page;
- User receives the message "There are no capabilities assigned to you":
No Capabilities are shown in the Capabilities Portfolio page possibly due to a missing configuration of Rating History Type for the forms in the portfolio.
To fix this issue with missing capabilities in the Capabilities Portfolio page, you need to assign a rating history type for the forms in the portfolio, by following below steps:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Center of Capabilities;
- Capabilities Portfolio > Rating History tab;
- Select the target forms or all > Click Assign Type:
- Select an option and assign to selected form(s):
- None - Rating History will not be carried from the template and will not appear in the Portfolio (if all forms are configured with type "None", the warning message informing no capabilities are assigned to the user in the Capabilities Portfolio, will be displayed);
- Performance - Rating History and labels are carried as-is and will appear in the Capabilities Portfolio page;
- Proficiency - Form data is normalized according to the Proficiency Level Scale configured in Admin Center > Manage Center of Capabilities > Capabilities Portfolio > Rating Scale tab.
After adding a Rating History type for the forms, the competencies associated to the user will start showing in the Capabilities Portfolio page:
SAP SuccessFactors Platform > Using Center of Capabilities > Configuring the Proficiency Rating Scale and Enabling Capabilities Portfolio.
capabilities portfolio empty, There are no capabilities assigned to you, page, proficiency level scale, rating scale, performance form, proficiency setting, assign type, rating history , KBA , LOD-SF-TIH-COC , Center of Capabilities , Problem