Is it possible to configure more than 5 decimal numbers for Bizx Goal fields in PM forms?
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Forms and Edit goal.
2. On the BizX field, enter more than 5 decimal numbers for a BizX field and Save.
3. Notice that the it will trimmed to 5 decimal numbers.
- The bizx-target field value is stored in OBJECTIVE.OBJECTIVE_TARGET DB column and this column's dimension is defined as (38,5), which means this DB column only allows to keep 5 decimal places after the decimal point.
On the other hand, custom field is not affected in this issue because its value is stored in anoother column in another table.
- This is not possible due to database limitation.
You may consider using custom field.
Decimal number, BizX field, Goal fields, Decimal places limit, Max decimal , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 2111