Upgrade job 'Initiate SAP Cloud Identity Services - Identity Authentication Integration for Learning-Only Users' remains in status "Upgrade Now - In Progress" and job is not displayed as 'Completed', even after the expected results can be seen on the LMS side.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Upgrade Center
- Initiate the following job: 'Initiate SAP Cloud Identity Services - Identity Authentication Integration for Learning-Only Users'
- Process is expected to be finished in a couple hours, depending on the amount of data
- Expected results are seen already
- Upgrade Center job remains in status "Upgrade Now - In Progress" and job is not moved to 'Completed'
There is an ongoing issue due to which even if the upgrade is completed in the backend, it is not updating the correct Status on the UI for customers to see.
The responsible team is actively working on this with LMS Engineering to resolve the issue.
In the meantime, please use the following workaround which can be utilized by the customers to confirm if they can continue with the implementation process regardless of the upgrade status:
- Go to System Configuration in LMS
- Open configuration file SAP Cloud Identity Services
- Check if iasTenantURL is populated
- If that is populated, you can assume the process is completed as this is the last step in the process
IAS, Upgrade Center job, Identity Authentication Integration for Learning-Only Users, Status , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-IAS , LMS IAS Integration for External User , Problem