In Project Control app you can see projects of other profit centers which are not assigned to the role.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a custom role by copying the role SAP_BR_PROJ_FIN_CONTROLLER.
- Add restrictions to profit center to this role.
- Assign the custom business role to user A.
- Login with another user.
- Open Project Control app.
- Create a new project.
- Assign the project manager/steer co/Financial Controller as user A.
- Update the profit center to which user A does not have access.
User A will be able to view the projects based on the authorizations set in the role and also the projects where he/she has been assigned as a project manager.
In Project Control, the project manager, steer co and project controller role will see all the projects for which he/she is assigned as the roles irrespective of the role assigned.
- This is a standard behavior.
- This is the design of the system.
Project Control, Profit Center, role restriction, restriction, SAP_BR_PROJ_FIN_CONTROLLER, Project Manager, Company Code , KBA , PS-FIO-STR , Fiori UI for Project Systems-Structures , XX-SER-MCC , Mission Control Center - Knowledge Management , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions