- Trying to load a database and getting
Msg 3193, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'myASE', Line 1:
Database 'mydb' does not have space allocated for data page 12345678 from the dump.
Extend the database by XXX MB and retry the command.
- The KBA 2063257, shows this issue, but we are at a version where this is fixed.
- Unfortunately old segment structure was recreated during DB restore, and next step 'Loading a transaction log dump" failed .
- Dell Networker is used for backup.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP04
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
Database, dump, load, shrunk, backup , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.