SAP Business object iview (Report using HTTPS) on a SAP portal enterprise (using HTTP ) is getting a error on EDGE and Chrome browsers
- "Ocurrió un error: Error al intentar ver el documento"
- "An error occurred: Error trying to view the document"
The Error is displayed only on EDGE browser on Citrix Machine.
- Disabling Corba SSL does not fix the issue
- Verified system and iview configuration including sharedsecret and insecure embed settings etc. from the KBA 1694773
- Tomcat cache has been cleared after global, launchpad and opendocument properties updates
- Customer has QA configured with both TOMCAT SSL AND CORBA SSL.
- The iview has been tested with both as DocumentView iview as well as URL iview but both fails with the same error
- Interestingly, some iviews to HTTP only URLs work but all iviews to HTTPS urls keep failing
- Testing direct link to the opendocument URL used by the iview works fine
SAP BO 4.2 / BI 4.3 all supported SPS and above
Windows Server OS
SAP Portal Enterprise 7.50
Citrix Machine Windows Server 2016 Standard
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
Netweaver Portal iview fail Mixed Mode HTTP to HTTPS document view error BI Platform 4.x bidep bisap , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.