SAP Business object iview (Report using HTTPS) on a SAP portal enterprise (using HTTP ) is getting a error on EDGE and Chrome browsers
- "Ocurrió un error: Error al intentar ver el documento"
- "An error occurred: Error trying to view the document"
The Error is displayed only on EDGE browser on Citrix Machine.
- Disabling Corba SSL does not fix the issue
- Verified system and iview configuration including sharedsecret and insecure embed settings etc. from the KBA 1694773
- Tomcat cache has been cleared after global, launchpad and opendocument properties updates
- Customer has QA configured with both TOMCAT SSL AND CORBA SSL.
- The iview has been tested with both as DocumentView iview as well as URL iview but both fails with the same error
- Interestingly, some iviews to HTTP only URLs work but all iviews to HTTPS urls keep failing
- Testing direct link to the opendocument URL used by the iview works fine
SAP BO 4.2 / BI 4.3 all supported SPS and above
Windows Server OS
SAP Portal Enterprise 7.50
Citrix Machine Windows Server 2016 Standard
Netweaver Portal iview fail Mixed Mode HTTP to HTTPS document view error BI Platform 4.x bidep bisap , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.