Candidate has status hired in onboarding, but is not visible in the UDF
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to BizX
- Employee Export > Export User File
- Once loaded, download the file
- Search for hired Candidate> He is not present in file
- Candidate is under Employee profile as inactive
Start date of onboarding is in the feature
These criteria must be met in order for the Candidates to appear in the UDF.
- After the Onboarding Process is completed the candidate must be hired via Manager Pending Hires.
- Process Status of the candidate in Manage Data will be Hired/Recruited.
- The candidate will appear in the UDF on his start date after the ConvertExternalUserOnStartDateJob will run in Provisioning.
- Same behavior is observed if you hire the candidate in SAP or External System. The candidate will appear in the UDF on Start Date.
Note: In Employee Central the behavior is different. Once you hire the candidate via Add New Employee using a future date, he will appear directly in UDF.
UDF, Start Date, Candidate, OBX, ConvertExternalUserOnStartDateJob, Hired, Recruited, Inactive , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem