Time capabilities are not available when consuming a SAP Datasphere Model in SAC.
Some capabilities include: Date range filter, time variance, calculations.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Consuming SAP Datasphere Model in SAC which contains custom time dimensions.
Custom time dimension prerequisites not met.
Follow documentation from SAP Help Portal: Create a Dimension.
"In order to use a time dimension in SAP Analytics Cloud, you must create your dimension by following the procedure at Generate Time Data and Dimensions . Manually-created or other time dimensions may not function correctly.
- *_DATE for Date/Day level
- *_CALMONTH for Month level
- *_CALQUARTER for Quarter level
- *_YEAR for Year level"
Additionally, it is highly recommended to follow rules like:
- Hierarchy levels have correct TIME_* level types set
- The only week hierarchy supported is YWD
- Year has to have format YYYY
- Half-year has to have format H1/H2
- Quarter has to have format YYYYQ
- Month has to have format YYYYMM
- Week has to have format YYYYWW
- Day has to have format YYYY-MM-DD (i.e. DATE type)
dwc, model, time, dimension, custom, sac, hierarchy, data warehouse cloud , KBA , DS-MD , Modeling (Data Builder) , How To