You want to know how to restrict the Product search as per Site while performing Consumption for a cost center.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Internal Logistics work center
- Under the Common Tasks view, select Consumption for cost center
- New window opens Consumption for / Return from a Cost Center
- Enter the Site and required cost center details.
- Add row and enter a search for products as per site.
- Here system displays all product IDs. They are not restricted as per the Site
There are no direct restrictions available as per the site. You can restrict the products as per the Storage group/Forecasting group/Planning Group/Product Category/ Production Group assigned to a product with a site combination.
- Go to the Product Portfolio work center.
- Go to the Products view and choose By Materials.
- Find the required Product ID, select and edit it.
- View All and navigate to the Logistics tab.
- For example, you can a add a storage group with the required site combination.
- Or navigate to the Planning tab and add a forecasting group with the required site combination.
- Assign either a storage group or forecasting group etc. with site combination in a respective master data of the product.
- Once it is done, go to the Internal Logistics work center.
- Under the Common Tasks view, select Consumption for cost center.
- Enter the required Site and required cost center details
- Add row and now when to add Product ID, choose value selection
- Choose an advanced filter, here via Product Group Type.
- Choose one of the groups via drop-down with the required planning area ID.
- Then save the query for the products to be displayed.
- Once it is done, the system will display the desired results.
Product restriction, site, Consumption for cost center, Internal logistics, Product Group Type,Storage group, Forecasting group, Planning Group, Product Category, Production Group , KBA , product restriction , site , consumption for cost center , internal logistics , product group type , storage group , forecasting group , planning group , product category , production group , SRD-SCM-WME-INT , Internal Logistics , Problem