- The Java instance shuts down with an OutOfMemoryError.
- In the hprof trace it can be seen that all the memory is occupied due to "com.sap.db.jdbc.HANAClob"
- In the Leak Suspects the main Problem Suspect shows majority of the memory is consumed by "system class loader"
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP HANA, platform edition 1.0
- SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0
SAP HANA, platform edition all versions ; SAP NetWeaver all versions
saphana, sap_hana, shutdown , KBA , HAN-DB-CLI , SAP HANA Clients (JDBC, ODBC) , BC-JAS-COR , Enterprise Runtime, Core J2EE Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.