In Sales Order, user may encounter below error while determine tax condition type.
Pricing error: Mandatory condition TTX1 is missing
If you look into the Analysis details of pricing determination, you will see below information.
Access not executed (Requirement 0000008 not fulfilled)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Sales Order
- Enter Sold-to Party, Ship-to Party and Payer, for example, Sold-to Party is from Ireland (IE) and Ship-to Party is from Czech Republic (CZ)
- Go to Condition tab in item level
- Tax condition is not determined
VAT No. is not maintained correctly for Sold-to Party, Ship-to Party or Payer.
- Change business partner in app Maintain Business Partner
- Go to Identification -> Tax Category
- Maintain the right VAT No. for either Sold-to Party, Ship-to Party or Payer. For example maintain CZ0 tax category and tax number for IE customer.
KBA , SD-BF-TX , Taxes , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2202