- Identity Authentication acts as a proxy to delegate the authentication to Azure AD as corporate identity provider.
- While testing single sign-on from Azure AD, the following error occurs:
"Identity provider cannot process the response due to wrong configuration. Please contact your system administrator."
- The error also occurs while opening the application on "https://myapps.microsoft.com/".
- In troubleshooting logs of Identity Authentication with All severity, there is an entry like:
"state=failed, action=authenticate, objectType=user, message="User authentication failed.Cookie name is not valid"
- If you open the application URL directly in browser to test, SAML2 SSO works fine.
KBA , BC-IAM-IDS , Identity Authentication Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.