- You want to use the new functionality in ByDesign FP2205 Foreign Currency Remeasurement for G/L Accounts.
- However under the General Ledger Work Center this is not available.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger Work Center.
- Go to the Periodic Tasks view.
There is no option for Foreign Currency Remeasurement for G/L Accounts.
You need to add the option in scoping first.
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center - Implementation Projects view.
- Highlight First Implementation and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Press Next until you get to Tab 4-Questions.
- Expand Scoping Element Financial and Management Accounting.
- Expand General Ledger.
- Click on General Ledger.
- Activate the scoping question "Do you remeasure foreign currency balances for general ledger accounts of type Other Assets / Other Liabilities?"
- Press Next and confirm the scoping.
This makes the functionality "Foreign Currency Remeasurement for G/L Accounts" in Work Center General Ledger available for you.
Foreign Currency Remeasurement, g/l account, Foreign Currency Remeasurement for General Ledger Accounts , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To