When updating an item with Item Connector, the values inside the "Online Content Settings" ("Failure Status", "Upon Failure" and "Number of Failed Attempts Allowed for an Item") are getting blanked out, even though the input file has no values populated to this fields.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Learning administration > Learning activities > Items >
- Select/Create an item with online content >
- Go to Online Content Settings (gear icon), and:
- Checked "Add on History on Pass" >
- Checked "Add on History on Failure" >
- Set a value for "Failure Status" >
- Set "Upon Failure" as "Lock Item" >
- Set a value for "Number of Failed Attempts Allowed for an Item".
- Upload the "item_data.txt" input file with only the required fields populated >
- Run Item Connector consuming the "item_data.txt" file >
- Go back to the Items > Online Content > Online Content Settings >
- The fields populated on the step "3" are empty.
The engineering team is already working on the code fix regarding the behavior of the Item Connector (LRN-130054).
Available workaround: Provide the values from the affected fields ("Failure Status", "Upon Failure" and "Number of Failed Attempts Allowed for an Item") at the Item Connector input file.
[Note: The LRN-130054 fix date was not defined yet, as soon as we have a planned date, we will update this article. Kindly bookmark this KBA to receive the updates (star icon)].
item, connector, exam, online, setting, update, blank, empty, failure, status, upon, failure, failed, attempt, connector , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem