- <&SEG-FACILITY> (Time Slot Facility) email token is configured in SystemEnrollmentNotification template, and Facility is associated to the Class > Agenda > Time slot level.
However in the received notification, <&SEG-FACILITY> token is showing blank.
- Below 3 email tokens are also showing blank. How to use below tokens?
<&SCHD-TUIT-CUT-DTE> (Schedule Tuition Cutoff Date)
<&STUD-CMPNY> (User Company)
<&PENDING_MESG> (Pending Message)
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Regarding <&SEG-FACILITY> token, there 2 pre-requisites to use it.
1. Add Primary Location in Class > Agenda > Edit Time Slot
2. The associated Facility must have at least a field available in facility details in regards to the facility address, City, State, Post, Zip, and Phone number, etc.
Another workaround is to use <&SCHD-FACILITY>. This token can show value as long as Facility is associated at Class level. Customer can choose to use <&SCHD-FACILITY> instead.
- Regarding <&SCHD-TUIT-CUT-DTE>,<&STUD-CMPNY> and <&PENDING_MESG>, confirmed with PM that they are already deprecated and should not be used in any email template.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions