- You have created a custom Portal theme using a SAP Belize or SAP Quartz based theme
- When accessing the Portal using the AJAX Framework Page or Classic Framework Page, customizations such as colour changes/logo etc. do not reflect
- When accessing a supported backend application (such as a WebDynpro ABAP or SAPUI5 application), the correct theme is used
- You have updated the Unified Rendering in your backend system, and now WebDynpro requires usage of a SAP Quartz or SAP Belize theme (SAP Tradeshow is no longer supported)
- SAP NetWeaver Application server for Java Release Independent
- Enterprise Portal
unified, rendering, wda, webdynpro, web, dynpro, portal, ep, enterprise, portal, motif, motiv, tradeshow, belize, quartz, dark, light, sap_belize, sap_quartz, fiori, flp, launchpad , KBA , CA-UI2-THD , Theme Designer , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , CA-UI5-COR , Core and Runtime , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.