- Data Access control not working while assigning team in Portugal or none English UI
- Error: "It looks like there are invalid users assigned to your model. Make sure to check user assignments before making further edits. Validation Error: "
- SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0 QRC1
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC in none English UI, for example Portugal UI.
- Open a Sample Model.
- Model Preference -> Access and Privacy -> Data Access -> Data Access Control in dimension.
- Enable Data Access Control on a dimension or an Account dimension.
- Save the Model Preference.
- Click the Data Access Control enabled dimension.
- Click one of the member.
- Rights / Access, Read: , Select and Add a Team, observed "EQUIPA:<team name>" is displayed, then click OK.
- Save the model.
- "It looks like there are invalid users assigned to your model. Make sure to check user assignments before making further edits." is displayed, and Expand "Validation Error: ", "EQUIPA:<team name>" is displayed to cause the validation error.
The issue is caused by incorrect team display in none English UI.
The issue will be fixed in QRC2 2022.
After the fix, the "EQUIPA:<team name>" will be displayed as "TEAM:<team name>" in none English UI.
But, you will need to re-assign the Data Access Control to team after QRC2 in order to correct the "TEAM" display.
In release before 2022 QRC1, currently, the workaround is to assign the Data Access Control by English UI.
Japanese User interface, Chinese interface, チーム
KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM-DAC , Data Access Control , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0