When trying to filter by Product Hierarchy Node in Monitor Material Coverage app the app doesn't return results according to the filter.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Monitor Material Coverage - Net and Individual Segments app
- Select an item to filter in Product Hierarchy Node using the Search and Select (F4) option.
- Click Ok
- You will see in the field the value [object Object]
- Click Go
- The app doesn't return results according to the filter.
The issue is planned to be fixed for CE2208.
This release will be available for customers on the mid of August 2022.
Note that SAP can revise the content of a release without notice. The current S/4HANA upgrade schedule is available here: https://www.sap.com/documents/2017/01/867629d8-a27c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.html.
As a workaround you can use the following option:
- Put the Product Hierarchy Node value directly into the filter, without selecting the Search and Select (F4) option.
Product Hierarchy Node, app, Monitor Material Coverage, Net and Individual Segments, Search, Select, F4, option, filter, [object Object], object, S/4HANA Cloud, Result, Wrong , KBA , PP-FIO-MRP , Fiori UI for Material Requirements Planning , Known Error