Negative values are not accepted when custom pixels are configured for components.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Manage Career Site Builder
2. Go to Pages > Home > Default Brand
3. Add a standard component for example "Text"
4. Go to Styles > Click on enable spacing
4. For the Top configuration select custom > Input a negative value > Negative Pixels are not accepted
This is working as design. System was fixed to not allow negative spacing, entering negative values would cause elements to overlap and be inaccessible.
2981013 - Enable Spacing for Job Token Component in Career Site Builder - Recruiting Marketing
CSB, Enable Spacing, Custom Pixel, Negative Value, RMK , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem