- There is an existing HADR system (between ASE databases) used to provide High Availability functionality for the production system.
- Does SAP support the utilization of the functionality "Nutanix Leap" (provided by Nutanix) to create and maintain a copy of all the machine used by the HADR system ?
- Is it possible to switch directly to the copy of the HADR system created by Nutanix Leap in case of crash of the whole primary HADR System ?
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) for Business Suite
Nutanix, Nutanix Leap, HADR, copy , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.