- The description of screen fields "PO Number"/"Cust. Reference" & "PO date"/"Cust. Ref. Date" VA* transactions is different between ECC and S/4HANA systems.
- The short description of fields VBKD-BSTKD and VBKD-BSTDK has changed.
- The translation of "PO Number"/"Cust. Reference" & "PO date"/"Cust. Ref. Date" field description has changed.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP S/4HANA
Customer Purchase Order Number, PO Number, Customer Purchase Order Date, PO Date, Cust. Reference, Cust. Ref. Date, VBKD-BSTKD, VBKD-BSTDK , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.