A Transformation which has at least two Master Data Lookup rule returns unexpected results when executed in HANA runtime. The Transformation fullfills the following conditions:
- There is at least two Master Data Lookup rules.
- The rules use the same lookup Characteristic.
- The rules use different source fields mapped to the lookup Characteristic.
- CHA is the lookup characteristic.
- ATR2 and ATR3 are attributes of CHA
- There are two lookup rules. One of them uses CHA2 and one of them CHA3 as source fields.
Rule Nr 1:
Rule Nr. 2:
Both time dependent and time independent lookups are affected.
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Netweaver 7.50 on HANA
SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP S/4HANA 1610 ; SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP S/4HANA 2020 ; SAP S/4HANA 2022 ; SAP S/4HANA 2023 ; SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
infosource, lookup, md lookup, md, master data read, attribute read, wrong data, duplicate, unexpected data, limitation, haap, hap, time idependent, time independent, time-independent , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-TRF , Transformation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.