When you execute eDocument Cockpit for Spain eInvoice (Webservice) and hit error, though you have maintained the setting accordingly, error persists.
- Error triggering message, check AIF error log for details
- No value mapping found for INV_TAX_TYPE_CODE and value Z3
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
No value mapping found for INV_TAX_TYPE_CODE and value Z3
There is no value attributed to Z3 in your system.
To attribute value to Z3 in your system, follow the steps provided in SAP Help Portal: Configuring Value Mappings, described below:
- Open the Configure Value Mapping app under Message Monitoring.
- Enter the namespace /EDOES and a value mapping name. Choose Execute.
See List of Value Mappings for Electronic Documents for the value mappings that are relevant for electronic invoicing of public entities for Spain.
- Configure the value mapping.
- Save your entries.
Once you have configured Z3 properly, you should be able to resubmit the document.
SAP Help Portal: List of Value Mappings for Electronic Documents
Document and Compliance, eDocument, AIF, value mapping, INV_TAX_TYPE_CODE, Z3, Spain. , KBA , CA-GTF-CSC-EDO-ES , Document Compliance Spain , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions