- You have a CTI integration using Live Activity
- User noticed that when working on a ticket, there is data loss when a new inbound phone call, chat, sms etc, arrives
- After the inbound interaction is done, when navigating back to the ticket, the previously entered information is lost
Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Cloud for Service
- SAP Cloud for Sales
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- Sinch Contact Pro
- SAP Contact Center
- SAP Local Adapter
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new ticket
- Add some text into the description field
- Trigger a new inbound interaction
- The system automatically navigates to the Live Activity view (this needs to be configured to auto-navigate *)
- Currently (as of the authoring of this KBA) there is no "Auto-Save" draft feature available
- Round trip in the UI causes potential data loss
- This has the same effect as reloading the UI, in which case the unsaved data would be lost
- Switching from one tab to another does not have the same effect as a round-trip/reload, since facets are built on Iframe and the content is not reloaded but rather hidden from view.
- Go to "Administrator" > "Service and Social" > "Live Activity Configuration"
- Disable the "* Open Details Automatically for Incoming Communication"
- Save the changes, and reload the UI
- Enabling TinyMCE would not work for this case, since tickets use the default built-in editor (RTE Editor) which cannot be changed
- If you feel the above requirement should be included in upcoming releases, then please consider submitting a request via the SAP Customer Influence Program.
- Please refer to KBA 2531650, for further details.
3202053 - Incoming CTI interactions causes email/notes unsaved draft
Auto-save, decription, not saved, data loss, tickets, live activity, , KBA , erased , deleted , dissapears , description , data loss , cloud for service , c4c , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem