A field defined on a Custom Object created on the Custom Object Builder view is not available on its automatically created Data Source.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to General Settings view.
- Click on Custom Object Builder hyperlink.
- Create a new Custom Object.
- Define the object fields.
- Select the option With Data Source = Yes.
- Save and Publish.
When checking the Data Source created for the custom object, you notice that one or more fields are not available on the DS.
One possible cause is that the field name contains "list", which is a reserved keyword in the data source creation.
In case you would like to have your field available on the data source, the field should not have "list" on the name.
PDI, ANA, SDK, CBO, BO, DS, data, source, list, field, missing, report, not, available , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-ANA , ByDesign Studio Analytics , AP-RC-CU-BO , Key User Custom Object Generation , How To