- Running the following command:
QUIESCE DATABASE HOLD for tag <database>
- The follow message is reported
2264, Level 16, State 1:
Server '<server>', Line 1:
QUIESCE DATABASE HOLD for tag name <database> has not finished yet.
- There were NO 1105 reported in the error log
- quiesce database spid in sysprocesses cpu and physical_io shows 0
- QUIESCE DATABASE HOLD for tag <database> can not be killed
- Error log shows the following message
- Increase the config parameter 'number of open databases' to avoid descriptor reuse. Reuse may result in performance degradation.
- Same quiesce database command worked fine in the past
Process 914 successfully executed QUIESCE DATABASE with HOLD option for tag <database>
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise(ASE) 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.