- When customer runs a ORD Report 'Learning Item assignment and history' the column for Assignment Date has no data for some users.
- Data is appearing in the Assignment Date for these Users in the Database.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Navigate to Reporting
- Run the ORD report
- Notice 'Assignment Date' blank for some users
This is not an issue, the report will take the assignment date from the PA_STUD_CPNT table.
1) When item is completed without assigning to user then there is no entry inserted in pa_stud_cpnt. In this case report will not show the assignment date.
2) When item is assigned to user, entry will be created in table pa_stud_cpnt. When item is completed by any means, this entry in table pa_stud_cpnt will be retained which helps to show the association between item and user.
3) It may have been observed in the customer data for users who did not have an assignment date, the entry was removed from pa_stud_cpnt because an assignment profile removed the assignment. This can be verified by running a learning plan audit report for some of the users who do not show an assignment date.
This is expected behaviour of the ORD report.
Another option is to use SAC - People Analytics Reporting Stories (PARS).
Please familiarise with SAC - People Analytics Reporting Stories (PARS)
Please see the following link for further information Release Schedule for Learning Data in Stories in People Analytics
ORD,report,assignment,date,blank,profile,Learning,Item,history , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem