In Audit reports there is a user "B2205LearnerPopulateCreatedDateUpgrader" which appears to be updating records.
What is this user and what is this user changing in the system?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
Access Learning Administration
Got to Reports
Run the "User Summary Data Audit Report (CSV)" report
You may see the User B2205LearnerPopulateCreatedDateUpgrader related to some records
- The B2205LearnerPopulateCreatedDateUpgrader job is introduced in b2205 because of new SCIM API requirement.
- The response data of SCIM API includes meta data "created" date. But LMS doesn't supports "CREATED_DATE" before so there is no way to show the correct date of this value.
- As a result LMS had add new column "CREATED_DATE" to student table, and this B2205LearnerPopulateCreatedDateUpgrader job is used to run thorough the audit table history to find out correct "created date" of that user and set to that new column.
- This B2205LearnerPopulateCreatedDateUpgrader job will update entire user table for each user's "created date", and this job only executed once. Once all users created date got populated, it will auto disabled.
- This new "Created date" column has no affect to all existing LMS application, it only been used for SCIM GET API.
B2205LearnerPopulateCreatedDateUpgrader,Learning,audit,report , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 2205