- A process running a DUMP TRANSACTION command was being blocked by a CHKPOINT WRKR process for hours.
- Database transaction logs would not clear.
- No errors in the ASE errorlog.
- The 'number of checkpoint tasks' configuration parameter was increased from 1 to 2 about 10 days ago.
- ASE was rebooted, and now we are in a 9+ hour recovery.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL10
block, hung, hang, hanging, sleeping, kill, killed, abort, full, syslogs, error, 1105, 2812 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.