- Greetings message has font changed and is in bold for Latest home page
- Latest home page Banner text font and style change
- Greetings Text in Latest home page showing in Bold fonts
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Latest Home Page
- Greetings message (Good Morning/ Good Afternoon/ Good Evening ) font is in bold and font style is changed
The Greetings message look and feel change is part of theme related enhancements introduced in the 1H 2022 Release. It is expected behavior.
In the current version post 1H 2022 Release , the Greetings message appears in Bold and font style is changed as part of the theming changes.
In the Previous versions, the greetings message font style was not in Bold and the font style was different.
- This theming change is part of the 1H 2022 Release and this is an expected behavior.
- It cannot be reverted or the text cannot be controlled by any Theme Manager settings.
- The font style for Greeting message is set as default style by system.
Welcome Text , Greetings text , banner text , welcome message, sf, success factors, 1H 2022, First half, Fiori, fiori header, UI, release , SAP Fiori Standards Applied to Page Header , SAP Fiori 3 , theme , theme manager , Name , text showing bold, theme , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-THM ,LOD-SF-PLT-LHOM, Theme Manager Isues , Product Enhancement, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LHOM , Latest Home Page , Product Enhancement