When typing at the "Recommendation" feature, the drop-down menu shows inconsistent behavior. It appears when a letter is added and it disappears in sequence.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Learning user side >
- Search for an online/blended course >
- When the new Course Home is enabled, click on the "Recommend" button >
- Start typing, you should notice that the drop-down menu disappears sometimes.
The "fetch user search API" return the values with success, but when the "recommendedUser state" is updated to inform the system who is being displayed, it is causing the list to be rendered twice.
This is not the expected behavior.
The code fix is aimed to the 2H 2022 release.
- Preview Release date: Preview October 14, 2022.
- Production Release Date: November 18, 2022.
LMS, Learning, New Course Home, course-home, recommendation, button, disappears, inconsistent, behavior , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CHM , Course Home , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem