BAdI /IWPGW/BADI_TGW_TASK_QUERY is implemented according to the guidelines of KBA 3147537 - Task Gateway BAdI - /IWPGW/BADI_TGW_TASK_QUERY, but the BAdI is not called, the following symptoms are experienced in Fiori My Inbox/My Outbox application:
- Task title is not changed in the all items list (left side of My Inbox), despite the proper business logic implemented in the BAdI coding.
- Task Gateway
- Gateway Business Workflow Enablement
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- SAP Gateway
- My Inbox Fiori application
SAP_GWFND, IW_PGW, /IWPGW/TGW, /IWWRK/WORKFLOW, IW_BEP, TASKPROCESSING, SAP_GWFND, IW_PGW, /IWPGW/TGW, /IWWRK/WORKFLOW, IW_BEP, TASKPROCESSING, TGW_BADI, interface /IWPGW/IF_TGW_TASK_QUERY, /IWPGW/CL_TGW_EDP_TASK, MODIFY_ITEMS, Method ENTITYSET_TASK, /IWPGW/CL_TGW_EDP_TASK Method MAP_FINALIZE_FIELDS_DATA, PROVIDER_ID, Table containing task IDs and their corresponding task titles after modification, CV_MODIFIED_TASKS, IV_SOFTWARE_VERSION, T_TASKS, task title not changed, all items list, left pane, left side, my inbox, badi not called
, KBA , OPU-BSC-TGW , Task Gateway , OPU-BSE-WFM , Gateway Business Workflow Enablement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.