When working with Performance Statistics and Analysis, customer spot strange behavior. Not all stories are listed in the selection: in the filter pane, customer see only some stories. After they click ‘Show Inactive Values’ they see some more stories, but still not all of them. The same for models, not all models are listed.
Error on console:
The data cannot be displayed: the query process was stopped before it finished because it returned too many records. Please try filtering your data.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2022.2.19 (Client)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Tenant URL.
- Go to the Story "Performance Statistics and Analysis".
- Go to Page 3 "Backend Analysis".
This issue is caused by a defect in the product.
This issue is fixed in SAC version 2023.02.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Acquisition, Set, setup, Model, Connect, Story, Import, Failed, Using, Working, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, Analysis, Performance, Statistics , KBA , LOD-ANA-XUS , User assistance, performance statistics , Problem