While rehiring a previous employee based on the employee's old employment record, the Global Information entity's previous time slice appearing on the Rehire Data Review page isn't automatically adjusted based on the employee's past employment record. This issue occurs if the current record has a different country than the record in the previous time slice.
Reproducing the Issue
Steps to reproduce:
- Initiate onboarding for an RCM candidate who matches the rehire configuration of a terminated employee with global info data for country A.
- On rehire verification page, accept the candidate as rehire on old employment.
- Navigate to the personal information portlet on RHDR page.
- Ensure RCM-ONB mappings are defined for global info for country B.
- Review the RHDR page and submit.
- Navigate to the candidate details page and click on the "Take Action" -> "New Hire Data" link. Reduce the hire date to a previous date and submit NHDR.
We're aware of this issue and are working on resolving it.
This issue relates to OBX-16491 in the What's New Viewer.
Note: The Rehire with Old Employment feature is available only to customers who are part of the early adoption program.
- Customers can manually adjust the Global Information entity's time slice.
OBX-16491, KI2205, onboarding, rehire, global, information, time, slice, country, terminated, user, rehired, , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RHM , Rehire Mechanism , Known Error