When proxying to another user and accessing the Job Profile Acknowledgement page via Job Profile Change To-Do Tile from the Homepage, users get a blank page. This is only happening when using proxy. Users logging in the system with their account details can open the Job Profile Acknowledgement page without any issues, from the Job Profile Change To-Do Tile in the Homepage.
- SAP SuccessFactors Center of Capabilities
- SAP SuccessFactors Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Proxy as another user
- If the account holder had a change in their Job Profile, the Job Profile Change To-Do Tile is displayed in the Homepage
- Open the To-Do-Tile to review the changes done to the Job Profile
- A blank page is displayed for Job Profile Acknowledgement
The acknowledgement page cannot be viewed via proxy. Only users directly logged in to the system can view their job acknowledgment page.
WORKAROUND: In case the review of Job Profile Changes need to be done in batches, please use the import tool, to acknowledge the changes. Or change the Job Profile status in Admin Center > Manage Data. For more details, please check the options #2 and #3 of the KBA 2793827.
If you think this should be changed in a future release, you can submit an enhancement request using 2090228 - How to Submit Ideas for SAP SuccessFactors Products.
KI2205, JPB, job profile, modified, changed, acknowledgement, acknowledge, to-do tile, todo, to do, home page, Job profile change, blank page, empty, no information , KBA , LOD-SF-TIH-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem