- Installation Directory Exists
- This installation was created from an existing installation using Linux TAR utility
- Used SWPM to rename the DB and Application
- The /sybase/SID/sapdbctrl-config/sybInst.XXXX.out reveals the following error:
There is no SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise in '/sybase/SID'. Verify your destination directory
is correct or rerun the installer with "DO_UPDATE_INSTALL=false
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise(ASE) version 16 SP04 PL02
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
upgrade saphostctrl .com.zerog.registry.xml , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.