You created an extension field in the Customer Invoice Request and set this to mandatory.
When clicking on the Check button the system does not show any error messages eventhough the mandatory field has no value.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Requests view.
- Select Manual Invoice Request XYZ (XYZ represents the invoice request ID).
- Click on the Check button.
- No error occurs eventhough the mandatory field ABC has no value (ABC represents the extension field).
Setting a field to be mandatory creates a UI validation. This is handled in the UI itself. This is why the "Check" action does not pick this up.
This is the current system behavior.
Check; Invoice Request; Extension Field; Mandatory; UI; , KBA , SRD-CRM-INV , Customer Invoicing , Problem