You have created Third Party Order scenario and released the Third Party Delivery Notification. However, the Delivery Notification Quantity is not added back to the Open Quantity of the Purchase Order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Third-Party Order Fulfillment work center.
- Go to the Third-Party Purchase Orders view.
- Find and select the relevant Third-Party Purchase Order.
- Create and Release the Third-Party Delivery Notification with Quantity less than the Purchase Order Quantity.
- Now Undo the Release of the Third-Party Delivery Notification.
- If you check the Purchase Order, the Open Quantity is still less the Delivery Notification Quantity. You expect that by undoing the Release of the Notification, the Notification Quantity will be returned to the Purchase Order.
If you Undo Release the Third-Party Delivery Notification, the Quantity will not be released to the Purchase Order Open Quantity. You have to cancel the Third-Party Delivery Notification for the Notification Quantity to be returned to the Purchase Order Open Quantity.
This is not an application error, but the way the system is designed.
Third Party Delivery Notification, Purchase Order Open Quantity, Undo Release , KBA , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions