The Recruiting Email Triggers do not trigger the email to the recipients if you use Specify Recipients > ‘By Email Address’. It will only trigger when you use Specify Recipients ‘By Employee name’ and ‘By role on the requisition’
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Recruiting Email Triggers
- Select the 'Online Offer Accepted by Candidate' trigger as an example
- In Specify Recipients, select 'By Email Address' and add your email address
- Click on the Save button
- Go to Recruiting -> Job Requisitions and locate a job requisition where you have a candidate in the Offer Status.
- Select the candidate
- In the External Candidate Application, click on Take Action --> Offer --> Offer Letter
- In Offer Letter, click on Next Step button
- Then scroll down the page and then click on Online Offer button
- Select the Offer template you would like to send to the candidate
- Then click on the Next button
- Then click on Send button
- When the candidate accepts the offer, the email address you defined in Step number 4 does not receive the email.
This appears to be caused by the H1 2022 Production Release.
Earlier fix was provided to not to send emails to inactive users in system which resulted in this behaviour.
This issue is to be patched in Production environments on July 1st, 2022.
2805758 - Notification not sent for accepted or declined online offer - Recruiting Management