- SDI remote source created through ABAPAdapter with streaming read on
- DWC connection created with streaming read on
- You want to test if the RFC destination connection is working or not for the RFC destination configuration for the streaming read
- Test connection through SM59 failed with error below
Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=26 thRc=2
ERROR: invalid cpic request
LOCATION: SAP-Gateway on host *** / sapgw00
RETURN CODE: 225
- Run replication to get data from ERP system without error, records can be replicated to target successfully
SAP HANA Smart Data Integration
SAP HANA smart data integration 2.0
SDI, DWC, SM59, test, RFC Destination, Connection test, failed, RFC streaming, streaming read , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.