Function module SAP_WAPI_SUBFLOW_COMPLETE sets the subworkflow to Completed, but does not cancel the work items within the subworkflow. The expected status is "Logically deleted".
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP_BASIS 7.52)
- ABAP PLATFORM 1809 - Application Server ABAP (SAP_BASIS 7.53)
- ABAP PLATFORM 1909 - Application Server ABAP (SAP_BASIS 7.54)
- ABAP PLATFORM 2020 - Application Server ABAP (SAP_BASIS 7.55)
- ABAP PLATFORM 2021 - Application Server ABAP (SAP_BASIS 7.56)
ABAP platform 1809 ; ABAP platform 1909 ; ABAP platform 2020 ; ABAP platform 2021 ; SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, SAP_WAPI_SUBFLOW_COMPLETE, SWUS, WS71000141, workflow log, completed, logically deleted, in process, work item status, se37 subworkflow, workflow log, generic decision task, extras, technical data, technical log, Execute two subworkflows sequentially, Cancel and keep work item in inbox, leading zeros , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.