- Goals not automatically transferring to Goal Plan
- Goals Not Mapping to Goal Plan
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate onboarding for a candidate
- Complete all steps of the process
- Completed goals tasks
- Hire the candidate via Manage Pending Hires
- On day one goals did not automatically transfer to Goal Plan
Some causes for this issue could be that the TransferOnboardingGoalsToGM job is not configured in Provisioning.
- Navigate to Provisioning.
- Manage Schedule Jobs.
- Filter by TransferOnboardingGoalsToGM > Click Refresh.
- If job is not visible click Create New Job.
- Enter Job Name, Owner , Job Type TransferOnboardingGoalsToGM.
- Click Recurring> Daily, select appropriate time.
- Enter Start Date it must be a future date.
- Create job > Run it.
- Once you create the job you must provide the job own with Goal template, and transfer permission.
- Navigate to BizX
- Manage Permission Roles
- Find the role associated with to Job Owner > Click on it
- Click on Permission
- Under Goals > find you goal plan
- Hold Ctrl then click on you goal plan
- Then navigate to Manage User.
- Check Goal Transfer permission.
- Grant the same permissions as above to the OnboardingBpeAdmin Role
TransferOnboardingGoalsToGM, Goals, Transfer, OBX, Programs, Talks, 90, 30, 60, Days , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , Problem