- In the App Balance Sheet/Income Statement - Multidimensional app the format of the GL Accounts include the chart of accounts at the start.
- The format does not help with usability.
- The display should only include the GL Account number.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- When opening and displaying a hierarchy within the Balance Sheet/Income Statement - Multidimensional app
- You display the results of the selected parameters.
- The G/L (General Ledger) Account is displayed with the chart of accounts at the beginning YYYY/XXXXXX
This is the standard display of the GL Account within the app
- In the app results section select the Drilldown menu.
- Add Attribute.
- Select G/L Acct External ID.
- OK button.
- The Account is now displayed without the CoA.
General Ledger, GL, Hierarchy, FSV, FSVs, display, error, formatting, incorrect, wrong, hierarchies, result, filter, filtering , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-IS , Reporting Apps , Problem