Once the Onboarding Form is generated, any change from the Dashboard New hire Data will not be updated into the Onboarding Documents
- Product: SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Click Home > Onboarding
- Select a Candidate with Pending or Completed e-signature step
- Click Action > New Hire Data
- Edit the First Name and/or Last Name of the Candidate
- Click Submit
- Click Action > Onboarding Documents
- Click View on a Document Template
- The Names on the Document Template remained unchanged
This is the expected behavior, since the document was already generated before changing the Candidate's name in New Hire Data Review.
Currently, there is no way to change the name in the Onboarding Documents once it has already been generated. As a workaround, the user should restart the Onboarding Process so that the new name will be generated on a newer Document.
Onboarding Documents, Document Template, New Hire Data , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ODM , Data Model , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2205